• Crew management, including: crew planning, crew processing, database management, follow-up cases, crew accounting, payroll and allotments and crew travel.
• Crew recruitment from a global network of offices & representations in key maritime centers.
• Screening and processing of crew, based on type of vessel’s needs and goals.
• Experienced crew from ex-well known ship owners e.g. Maersk, BP, Norgas, etc.
• Crew training to ensure that our crew develop in our organization and generate steadily more value for clients.
• Close association with leading Training centers in key maritime centers.
• Client service reports that present latest results on a set of agreed key performance indicators.
• Client service reports with information on the global manpower situation indicating supply and demand trends.
We aim to be a strategic partner, developing human resources in a cost-effective and quality-minded way to create long-term value. We also occupation health and safety, Our operations are ISO9001:2008 certified and ISO14001 certified.